Saturday, September 21, 2013

New Movie: Barbie and her Sisters In A Pony Tale

Barbie meeting the mysterious horse
This movie will be released on October 22 of this year and it will go directly to BluRay DVD. The DVD will include outtakes, a music video and two episodes from Barbie: Life in the Dream House. It was written by Steve Granat and Cyden Clark and directed by Kyran Kelly. It features Kelly Sheridan as Barbie and Kazumi Evans as Skipper. While Claire Corlett plays the role of Stacy and Ashlyn Drummond as Chelsea. The theme song of the movie is "You're The One" by Heavynn Gates. The movie starts with Barbie and her sisters deciding to go on an adventure in the Swiss Alps to spend the summer at a ridding acadamy where Barbie hopes to find a new horse to bring back to Malibu. And Stacy wants to prove that she is good at horseback ridding while all Chelsea wants to do is ride a big horse like her older sister, Barbie and Skipper is not so excited about it all. The girl´s adventures start out rough but when Barbie discovers a mysterious white horse in the forest, their visit becomes magical.    


Official Trailer 


I like the trailer but I feel as if they gave too much in the trailer but I like the theme song.

So what do you think?
Are you excited?
Leave a comment and let me know
And be sure to come back
because when it comes out I´ll write a review here.




7 comments:

  1. My daughter loves Barbie still and so do I. I can’t lie - she is a teen now and we still watch Barbie together. I can’t wait to show her this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a niece who adores Barbie! She would absolutely LOVE this! I'll have to remember to look for it when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure this is something the little girls will look forward to. I can't wait to watch it with my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've loved Barbie as a little girl and my two girls now do too! We buy them Barbie videos every so often. This new movie looks like something they'll really enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. MY daughter, Ykaie, loves Barbie and I'm sure she will love this! I will keep an eye out for this new movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember my sister-in-law (then just sister of my boyfriend) loved Barbie so much. She actually has some of them still in the closet but most have their hairs already styled by her (meaning cut!). If she was younger, she'd love this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is perfect for all the little Barbie girls out there. It would make a nice Christmas present. :)

    ReplyDelete