Saturday, September 21, 2013

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Season One Part Two




Hello and Welcome back and in case you missed the first part of this series you can go here. Also just a reminder the pony creator contest is still going on so be sure to put in you entries on twitter using the hushtag #mlpfimmypony.






Episode 6
Boast Busters

The title of this episode is a pun off of Ghost Busters and it was written by Chris Savino who originally was going to have Trixie be a boy pony but that was changed later.

Summery 

Twilight Sparkle is very gifted at magic but when the self proclaimed ¨Great and Powerful¨ Trixie comes to PonyVille boasting about her magical abilities while humiliating her friends and other pony´s. Spike tries to get Twilight Sparkle to stand up to Trixie but fearing that the others would hate her for her abilities she doesn´t until in an attempt to try to prove the stories that Trixie tells Snips and Snails brings a beast into town so she can tame it with her magic. She fails leaving Twilight Sparkle to save the day.



Commentary 

Lol Spike with a mustache. He´s so silly trying to impress Rarity. Trixie´s Boasting gawd. Poor Twilight is the most humble character in the series really. She´s good at magic but she is so nervous about making the others get mad at her for it. Snips and Snails gawd, their level of stupidity is amazing. Shame to think that there are really people in the world like this. Rainbow Dash is all kinds of awesome. Oh Gawd! Here comes the Ursa Minor. Twilight uses music to put it to sleep yay! Tixie runs away.

Episode 7
Dragonshy

This episode was written by Meghan McCarthy.
Summery

When a dragon comes and decides to sleep in a cave next to Ponyville his snoring put´s the citizens of the town at risk. So Princesess Celestia sends Twilight Sparkle and her friends to ask the dragon to leave and explain to him the harm he is causing. Everyone seems ready, except for Fluttershy who reveals that she is scared of dragons.  At the end of the episode Fluttershy, faces her fears with the help of her friends.



Comentary

Poor Fluttershy, Angel Bunny is evil. No one pays attention to Fluttershy. I think that's what Twilight Sparkle and the rest should learn from this this that no matter what you should always listen to your friends and consider their feelings. Finally they get to the dragon. I also wonder why they didn´t take Spike with them I mean he´s a dragon, he could have helped. And all of a sudden Fluttershy reappears magically after Rarity tries to persuade the dragon to move.  And yay! Pony bowling lol. Wohooo Fluttershy finally stands up for her friends against the dragon.

Songs

This song is from Episode 7, Fluttershy and it was sung in the episode by Andrea Libman in the episode and by Shannon Chan-Kent for the demo version below you can listen to both songs, which were composed by Daniel Ingram.








So tell me what you think? 
Are you guys excited about Season 4? 
Let me know in the comments!

9 comments:

  1. I used to love My Little Pony as a kid when the series first came out. I have quite a few of the original toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My youngest loves My Little Pony, but we don't get the channel it's on. She sees it once in a long while at her cousin's house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, just so you know all of season 1,2 and 3 as well as Equestria Girls (the MLP movie) is on youtube so your litte one can watch it there. But naturally with your permision =)

      Delete
  3. I remember watching My Little Pony and having the toys to play with. I wonder if my daughter will like them too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she will but the series is very diffrent from the others if you want to check it out you can see it from the begining here http://onlyanimation.blogspot.com.ar/2013/09/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic.html

      Delete
  4. hindi pa alam ni sati ang Little Pony, but if ever, I will keep post in mind para ipakita sa kanya :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Little Pony was my favorite when I was a little girl! Too bad I don't have a baby girl yet, but I'm sure that when I do, she will love this cartoon too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter and her friends are crazy about this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember collecting My Little Pony and Lisa Frank stickers back when I was a little girl. I've never introduced this to my little girl, but I think this is something she'd like.

    ReplyDelete